Pan Keyframe Workaround: Enhancing Object Movement in Designs

I’m exploring a feature enhancement in the design process, specifically regarding the movement of objects within a project. Currently, we have the capability to set the position of an object. A valuable addition would be the ability to define a start and end position for an object, facilitating a simple yet effective straight-line movement.

1. Enhanced Object Movement: By enabling the setting of two key points (start and end positions), designers could create a basic pan effect, adding dynamism to their designs with minimal complexity.

2. Potential for High ROI: Implementing this feature seems like it could offer a high return on investment, as it’s presumably a low-effort update from a UI development standpoint, yet significantly enhances the design capabilities.

3. Community Feedback: I’m interested in hearing from others if this is a feature they’d find useful, or if there are existing workarounds that achieve a similar effect.

Any insights or thoughts on this potential feature would be greatly appreciated!

[Pretty sure GPT has ceased going for super concise and instead adapted to my own excessive asd everything-from-every-view thinking :thinking: :upside_down_face: But I quick edited that mess. Sometimes I just don’t know how to turn down, but robot got it covered :slight_smile:]