Make – Need help with saving video to Airtable after render

Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can help me with my Make scenario, where I’m currently stuck at Getting the video file to store it in Airtable.

Basically, after rendering, I’m passing the Render ID into an HTTP Get module with this URL – https://api.shotstack.io/serve/v1/assets/render/{id}

I’m getting back a 403 Forbidden. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any direction :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Adam

Are you using the right API key? Normally a 403 error happens when using your sandbox key on the production API or visa versa.

Thanks! I just pointed at production server instead, but I still get same error. Here’s the request and response:

Would there be any extra info I can give you that would help?

Ok yes your url looks fine. I looked into creating a Make scenario for you just now but it appears Make is down :frowning:

Only thing I can think of right now:

• You appear to be using the HTTP module. Have you added your API key to the header using x-api-key?

Once Make is back up I’ll look at building a scenario with the HTTP module that returns the asset data and share here.

Hi Derk,

Got it all working! I just needed to use the callback + webhook listener method to get the video URL and download it.

As a note – the Shotstack webhook module was a little bit broken, as I was not able to add my own parameters into the callback URL (which is required for me to keep track of the process once it gets to the next scenario to download the rendered video). I used the built-in Make Webhooks to accomplish what I needed there in place of the Shotstack webhook, and all is well now!

Thank you for all the help!
Adam

Good to know it’s all working!

I’ll make a note to fix the webhook module to allow for parameters to be passed.