We’ve been trying to add audio to the beginning of a video but we run into two problems:
- The audio gets distorted in the beginning (sounds like it plays the first bit twice)
- The audio gets delayed by a fraction of a second, not always the same time.
This is what I’ve tried:
- When I set a soundtrack on the timeline instead of using an audio asset, the audio wasn’t distorted, but it still got delayed.
- When I used longer audio from a third party, it again wasn’t distorted, but I can’t see what’s wrong with the audio file I want to use. But again, still delayed by a fraction of a second.
- When I exported just the first three seconds, using an audio asset and not a soundtrack, it again wasn’t distorted, but still was delayed and now delayed more than before.
Is this a known problem? Are there any suggestions to solve this? Here is an example where you can hear the distorted double drum beat in the beginning: https://shotstack-api-v1-output.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/ksjscuvabj/5d1f063e-5768-480b-b8d4-6b1bd3f27706.mp4